ARISE & BUILD
The South Bay Seventh-day Adventist (SDA) Church was established as a congregation in 2015 but has not had a church home since then. South Bay SDA has rented three churches in five years.
• Unable to keep meeting spaces set up.
• Many meeting series cannot be scheduled.
• Must comply with landlord’s use restrictions.
• Cannot modify the structure as needs change.
To more effectively proclaim the Three Angels’ Messages in Chattanooga and throughout the world, we must have a facility of our own.
EVIDENCE OF GOD'S LEADING:
• Found residential property in perfect location
• Unity of church in approving purchase of property
• Land is paid in full
• Led to SDA architect who understands needs
• City abandoned right-of-way that split property
• Approval for city permits has been smooth
• Almost $300,000 already raised toward building
The proposed design of the new South Bay SDA facility consists of three areas: sanctuary, Sabbath School, and a multi-purpose space designed for community health education classes and church fellowship.
By the Numbers:
• Building phases: 3
• Sabbath School rooms: 10
• Parking spaces: 125
• Sanctuary seating capacity: 376
• Total square feet: 23,000
In the time that remains before Jesus returns, South Bay SDA desires to work tirelessly from our proposed facility to advance the gospel using Christ’s method alone:
The Savior mingled with men as one who desired their good. He showed His sympathy for them, ministered to their needs, and won their confidence. —Ellen G. White, Ministry of Healing
We need your prayers and financial support. By sacrificially partnering together with our approach of total member involvement, we can minimize indebtedness and “arise and build” together the church that God has ordained for ministry.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Your tax-deductible pledge and cash gifts will make all of this possible.