2019 Rafting Trip
Time & Location
About The Event
Join us for our annual rafting trip July 28! This is always a great time to spend as a church family.
The 5-mile trip on the Hiwassee Scenic River above Reliance, TN winds through the Cherokee National Forest, ending in the pastoral setting of the Reliance Historic District.
The Hiwassee, rated Class I, II & III, is ideal for all ages and families. The trip is self-guided and all necessary equipment and shuttle service is provided as part of your registration. We will be using Hiwassee Outfitters located in Reliance, TN along the Hiwassee River.
• You may bring water/snacks during the trip but they must be kept inside the raft to prevent littering.
• No glass objects.
• Tops/shorts or bathing suits are recommended attire.
• Shoes must be worn on the river.
• You will get wet.
• Don't forget sun screen!
• Remember to bring a change of clothes and a towel for after your trip.
• Do not take anything on the river that you do not want to get wet or do not want to lose!
We will have a picnic lunch together at 11:30 before heading out on the river. Please bring food and chairs for yourself/your family. There are some picnic tables to use but no guarantee they’ll be available.
!!LATEST ARRIVAL TIME IS 12:45!!
Note: While on the same river, the outfitter is at a different location that previous years so please note the address.
Important change this year: All registrations and payments must be completed on here. We will be unable to to accept late registration/payments. No exceptions. Registration deadline: July 25.
We look forward to seeing you there!
- Funyak (2-person)$54$540$0
- Funyak (1-person)$33$330$0
- Kayak (1-person)$33$330$0