Day of Prayer & Fasting
Time & Location
About The Event
On behalf of the Prayer Team, you are invited to a Day of Prayer and Fasting this Sabbath afternoon. We will be reviewing the compilation "Prayer" by EGW. Fasting is optional but encouraged. Here is a link that you might find helpful regarding fasting. The Health & Safety Committee has also made the following recommendations for DOPAF in order to maximize safety:
- The event will be held outdoors with social distancing encouraged
- Please wear a mask during close social interactions with one another
- If the meeting is moved indoors due to weather or other reason, masks will be required to be worn so please have masks for you and your family available if needed
- Please bring your own food/snacks to break the fast together in the evening
- As with church, we ask that those who are sick, have a fever or any other symptoms, or who have been in contact with a known or suspected case to please not attend. Unfortunately, due to the logistics and locations, live streaming will not be available
To manage crowd size, two simultaneous events will occur:
- Those families with a child 12y/o or below will meet at 1128 Boy Scout Rd, Hixson, TN and a children's program will occur for these children in addition to an adult program.
- Those families without a child 12y/o or below will meet at 11319 Ooltewah Georgetown Rd, Georgetown, TN.
Please head to your appropriate location following the church service. We recommend younger children not fast and eat a sack lunch on the way. The program will run all afternoon with various speakers, prayer, etc. We will break the fast together around 5pm. We look forward to praying together with and for our church! Blessings, Prayer Team